Your privacy right
Amazon World Trading LLC. is a safe harbor framework between the United States and the European Union and a safe harbor frame between the United States and Switzerland, as prescribed by the US Department of Commerce for collection, use and retention of personal data from the EU Member States and Switzerland We are in compliance with the work. Amazon World Trading LLC. has proved to be in compliance with the principle of safe harbor and privacy in respect of notifications, options, transfer to third parties, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To see the details of the safe harbor program or the certificate of Amazon World Trading LLC, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
Personal information directly collected from customers
There are several situations where we collect customer's personal information including customers' voluntary offerings. For example, information may be gathered from account creation, online purchase, inquiries about questions, offering opinions on our products, answering about products that you are interested in, etc. There is no obligation to provide your personal information to you, but if you do not provide it, the functions accessible via this service may be restricted.
The personal information that may be collected includes the following.
- Contact information (name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.)
- Payment information (credit card, debit card, other payment information, etc.)
- Unique identification information (user name, password, etc.)
- Your favorite information (product favorites list, order history, marketing settings etc.)
- Other specific information (birth date, gender, photograph, etc.) that you may provide to us in connection with customers or in relation to other products / services
Supplement of user data
Some kind of information may be gathered by automated means when using this service, including Internet Protocol (IP) address, your web browser software and version information, In the case where the service is accessed via a link from a website by three parties, the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the linked page, the mobile device to be used for accessing this service ID, other information on the device, and information on the browsing history of the customer using this service (the page you browsed, inquiries you made using our "search" feature, Information) and so on.
We do not associate this automatically collected data with other information we collect about you.
Like many companies, we and certain third party partners (advertising partners, marketing partners, service providers, etc.) adopt certain technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts. We will use these technologies to analyze trends, manage sites, track users' behavior on our site, and collect demographic information about our entire user base. We may receive reports based on these technologies by the company as individual data and summary data.
You can disable cookies by changing settings in your web browser. However, please understand that without using cookies, all functions of this service may not be fully utilized.
We use LSO (local storage object) such as HTML5 to save content information and settings. In various browsers, we may provide our own management tool to delete HTML5 LSO.
The collected customer's personal information may be used in the following way.
- Inquiries . We may use your personal information to answer any questions or comments you would like us to receive from the link or page ("inquiry" function etc.) provided by this service.
- shopping. When you purchase a product from this service, we will use your personal information to process your purchase, confirm your order, and ship the item.
- Email magazine and promotion. With your permission, we may use your personal information to send e-mail magazines, special discount information, promotions and product news via e-mail. We also use your personal information for promotional management.
- Questionnaire survey, sweepstakes, bulletin board. In order to participate in functions of questionnaire survey, voting, sweepstakes, bulletin board, etc., we may collect additional information by using customer's personal information by the method specified above. Third-party service providers may be used to conduct such questionnaire surveys and sweepstakes. In that case, the vendor is strictly prohibited from using information that can identify individuals for other purposes.
- feedback. In order to provide product feedback to customers via this service, we may use information received from customers regarding our products / services. .
Our affiliates may share personal information. We will not share your personal information in any other way than described in this policy. In addition, there are cases where personal information is shared with other entities in the following cases.
- Service operator. We will act on behalf of our company to manage specific functions and services (hosting website, database, analyzing execution, sending notifications on our behalf, processing payment on our behalf, shipping orders, live chat service We may share your personal information with the service provider that carries out the provision of other specific components of the website etc.). The service provider is permitted to use or disclose information only when it is necessary for carrying out the service on behalf of the company.
- analysis. We may allow you to collect information to third parties for the purpose of obtaining analysis data. For example, we may use analysis tools provided by Google to help us understand the usage of this service. For more information on how Google collects and uses information as part of the tool, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/
- Legal procedures. In response to requests for cooperation from law enforcement agencies and other government agencies, in order to respond to subpoena, court orders or other legal proceedings, and to comply with our other legal obligations, We may disclose.
- Protection of this service and user. In connection with investigations in cases where it is deemed necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or economic loss, investigation in case of actual fraud or fraud, investigation of violation of our usage guide or other contract We may disclose your personal information.
- transaction. We may share personal information in connection with intercompany agreements such as the sale, transfer, division, merger, bankruptcy, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation or other assignment of business or asset. We will notify you by posting a clear notice on e-mail or our website if there is a change concerning ownership or use of your personal information, or if there is an option on personal information.
- Other circumstances. We will do based on other methods or agreement from the customer that we took at the time of collection.
If you use this service from outside the United States and provide personal information, please be aware that this personal information will be transferred, stored and processed within the United States. The US data protection law may not be as comprehensive as the law in your country. By business, exchange with us or use of this service you are deemed to have agreed to transfer your personal information to the facility located in the United States and to other facilities selected by us.
The choices our company offers . to register and send marketing information and promotional e-mail. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, click or contact us ( uritanspride.jp). Please note that it may take up to 10 days for these requests to take effect.
br> Please note that the request to stop the delivery of marketing e-mail from our company does not apply to messages requested by customers or messages not originally intended for commercial purposes. For example, even if you choose to stop the delivery of the marketing message, we may ask you about the item you purchased from here.
If you set up a user account in relation to any of these services, you will receive an e-mail ( uritanspride.jp), we may be able to request confirmation or change of part of customer's information managed by our company. We will respond to customer's request for access within 30 days.
Information about you is retained as long as your account is valid or for the purpose of providing the service. If our case want Nasari cancel your account, or gotten information for the purpose of the service provider is requested not to use the Company ( please contact uritanspride.jp). We will retain and use information about customers as necessary for compliance with legal obligations, resolution of disputes, execution of contracts.
Specific contents of this service can be shared with others by asking us to transfer. In order to share information, we will ask recipients and your name and e-mail address. In this case, we will automatically send you a one-time e-mail to your friends and invite you to visit our site. We will store this information only for the purpose of sending a one-time e-mail or tracking whether the referral program was successful. With this method, we will collect personal information only for the purpose of meeting your request. Your friend can contactat and request to delete this information from our database.
This service provides blogs that everyone can access and reviews from customers. If you enter information in these areas, please be aware that third parties accessing the relevant forums may read, collect or use them. If you would like us to delete your personal information from our blog or community forum, please contact us (uritanspride.jp). In some cases, we may not be able to delete your personal information. In such a case we will inform you to that effect and reason.
We take reasonable security measures to protect personal information provided by customers via this service from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, tampering or destruction.
We use Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology as a part of safety measures to help protect payment card data from the Internet transmission.
Unfortunately, there is no one that can guarantee 100% safety with sending data stored on the Internet or on the server. Although we are committed to protecting your personal information and privacy, we can not guarantee the security of information that is disclosed or sent to us online, but also theft, discarding or negligence of your personal information We can not assume responsibility for disclosure by. If you do not wish to send your credit card number on the Internet, please contact us with the toll-free number listed on the website you would like to order. Inquiries about the security of our web site, our ( please contact uritanspride.jp).
This service is not for people under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect information that can identify individuals from children under 13 years old. If you notice that your child has offered personal information to us without your parent's consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below. In the event that it is found that a child under the age of 13 has offered his / her personal information to the Company, we will delete that information from its file.
This service is based in the US, so information gathered by us about customers may be stored, processed and accessed in the United States. By using this service, you are deemed to have agreed to transfer, save and process such personal information in the United States.
Letter: Amazon World Trading LLC. Legal Department 11231 NW 20th St Miami, FL 33172 USA